Welcome to The Launchpad Experience forum! We are so excited to be able to launch you into & guide you through your entrepreneurship atmosphere.
Our mission is to provide resources and guides to entrepreneurs trying to launch & grow their businesses. That being said, there are some rules and guidelines that must be enforced for the benefit of all. This outline will help you understand how to conduct yourself in the forum and also help you appreciate what to expect from others.
Anyone not adhering to the TLE Forum Rules will be subject to dismissal from forum and possible disengagement from The Launchpad Experience. Dismissal and disengagement is at the sole discretion of the management team at TLE. The Launchpad Management Team also reserves the right to remove any posts, comments, and/or interactions that they deem unfit to be in the forum.
- Respect is not optional
- Posts and comments remain professional and respectful to the other members of the forum and when speaking of others in general.
- Profanities, insults, name-calling, bullying, or any other such behavior deemed inappropriate will not be tolerated.
- Any posts, comments, or material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited.
- Any posts, comments, or material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is strictly prohibited. This includes user pictures.
- No advertising/self-promoting/spam marketing
- Posts or comments made with unsolicited advertisements for goods or services, including website links, for your business will be removed and you will be given a warning. Repeat offenses may result in removal from the forum.
- Requests for email addresses & phone numbers for the purpose of private messaging other members to advertise/self-promote and/or use spam marketing for your business is prohibited.
- Content must be SFW (“safe-for-work”)
- Posts and comments should be appropriate, helpful, and conducive to the benefit of those involved.
- We are all professionals - utilize common sense.